
So Wensday I went to go see HappyFeet and wow it was soo awesome!!! LOL I mean there was soo much more than just singing, shocking stuff that you didn't think it would lead to and everything.
Then it was Thanksgiving which was good I missed Stacie for about half of the day cause she was visiting her dad a lil sister. But dinner was good my dishes turned out well. We finally well me for the 2nd time watched FMAThe Movie. Then it was Stacies 20th Bday on Friday i was gone from like 12-4pm cause we had to get the cake and everything. So $pm I made my own Curious George on the front. and Our closest friends Aleris and Kristin came. Then we went to dinner at TexasRoadHouse.
Sat.
We went out to all the damn stores you name it any mart we went to. I got me a 1GB MEMORY CARD for guess how much........$19.75!! For PSP at Target!!! Hellz Yea!! *shakeshead* Anywho we took Kristin home about 6:30pm then went to visit Breanne Stacies Cousin..till like 9pm then I went to see my kids Hunter and Jazie there mom brought them in town for me to see them.
Sun.- Stacie had to leave so I tried to stay in as long as I could keep her, but we had to pack up so she left about 3:30. But that's about it now its been back to work lol. A few friends from work want me to out with them to this g.l.b club this Sat. even tho only one is gay and that's Chris lol.
Then it was Thanksgiving which was good I missed Stacie for about half of the day cause she was visiting her dad a lil sister. But dinner was good my dishes turned out well. We finally well me for the 2nd time watched FMAThe Movie. Then it was Stacies 20th Bday on Friday i was gone from like 12-4pm cause we had to get the cake and everything. So $pm I made my own Curious George on the front. and Our closest friends Aleris and Kristin came. Then we went to dinner at TexasRoadHouse.
Sat.
We went out to all the damn stores you name it any mart we went to. I got me a 1GB MEMORY CARD for guess how much........$19.75!! For PSP at Target!!! Hellz Yea!! *shakeshead* Anywho we took Kristin home about 6:30pm then went to visit Breanne Stacies Cousin..till like 9pm then I went to see my kids Hunter and Jazie there mom brought them in town for me to see them.Sun.- Stacie had to leave so I tried to stay in as long as I could keep her, but we had to pack up so she left about 3:30. But that's about it now its been back to work lol. A few friends from work want me to out with them to this g.l.b club this Sat. even tho only one is gay and that's Chris lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment