season of the L Word was short and was missing alot that the first 3 seasons provided. Like it made me realize how much I miss Dana...I mean I love Tasha but I miss Dana. Oh and especially I miss Carmen!!
Hot damn..I miss her. And Wtf is Shane gonna ever tell Paige why she was the way she was when they met. That not more than....hmmm 2 moths she left her gf at the altar??
Gosh that face she made when she knew Shane wasn't coming like stabbed my heart =[....Ehh oh well but it was a good season I guess. I liked it but it wasn't a 10. Uh anywho they better step it up in season 5..or dare I say it might be the last =/. The actresses should say something also. But umm that's all I can think of for now even though my mind is like thinkg 1,000 things.
1 comment:
yeah, let's just hope s5 is better than 3 and 4... and perhaps that we see carmen again ;)
Post a Comment